Allah say in glorious Qur’an
Al-Baqara 2:221 )
And do not marry polytheistic women until they believe. And a believing slave woman is better than a polytheist, even though she might please you.
And do not marry polytheistic men [to your women] until they believe. and a believing slave is better than a polytheist, even though he might please you.
Those invite [you] to the Fire, but Allah invites to Paradise and to forgiveness, by His permission. And He makes clear His verses to the people that perhaps they may remember.
Womens which are prohabited
( An-Nisa 4:22 )
1. And do not marry those [women] whom your fathers married, except what has already occurred.
Indeed, it was an immorality and hateful [to Allah] and was evil as a way.
Glorious Qur’an. ( An-Nisa 4:23 )
Prohibited to you [for marriage] are
- your mothers,
- your daughters,
- your sisters,
- your father’s sisters,
- your mother’s sisters,
- your brother’s daughters,
- your sister’s daughters,
- your [milk] mothers who nursed you,
- your sisters through nursing,
- your wives’ mothers, and
- your step-daughters under your guardianship [born] of your wives unto whom you have gone in. But if you have not gone in unto them, there is no sin upon you.
- And [also prohibited are] the wives of your sons who are from your [own] loins,
- and that you take [in marriage] two sisters simultaneously, except for what has already occurred. Indeed, Allah is ever Forgiving and Merciful.
Glorious Qur’an An-Nisa ( 4:24 )
15 . And [also prohibited to you are all] married women except those your right hands possess.
[This is] the decree of Allah upon you.
And lawful to you are [all others] beyond these [provided] that you seek them [in marriage] with [gifts from] your property, desiring chastity, not unlawful sexual intercourse.
So for whatever you enjoy [of marriage] from them, give them their due compensation as an obligation. And there is no blame upon you for what you mutually agree to beyond the obligation.
Indeed, Allah is ever Knowing and Wise.
ٱلزَّانِى لَا يَنكِحُ إِلَّا زَانِيَةً أَوْ مُشْرِكَةً وَٱلزَّانِيَةُ لَا يَنكِحُهَآ إِلَّا زَانٍ أَوْ مُشْرِكٌۚ وَحُرِّمَ ذَٰلِكَ عَلَى ٱلْمُؤْمِنِينَ
The fornicator does not marry except a [female] fornicator or polytheist, and none marries her except a fornicator or a polytheist, and that has been made unlawful to the believers