Assalamu Alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa barakatuhu
dear brothers and sister as we know that everyone of us have rights over others in the same way Almighty Allah has right over us because he is our creator and our sustainer
So let us know what Almighty Allah has rights over us and what we get benefit on account of this
It was narrated that Mu’adh bin Jabal said:
“The Messenger of Allah (Muhammad ﷺ ) passed by me when I was riding a donkey, and said: “O Mu’adh, do you know what Allah’s right over His slaves is and what His slaves’ right over (Almighty) Allah is?’
I said : “Allah and His Messenger know best.’
He (Prophet Muhammadﷺ) said:
“The right of (Almighty) Allah over His slaves is that they should worship Him and not associate anything with Him. And the right of the slaves over (Almighty) Allah, if they do that, is that He should not punish them.'”
Sunan ibn majah. Book 37, Hadith 199
* Allah is the Creator and Benefactor of His slaves so they are obliged to worship him alone.
* The right of slaves upon Allah is only to have His grace and mercy; Allah out of His mercy, took care of this right
“Abdullah bin “Amr narrated that the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said:
“A man from my nation will be called before all of creation on the Day of Resurrection (judgement), and ninety-nine scrolls will be spread out for him, each one extending as far as the eye can see. Then Allah (swt) will say:
“Do you deny anything of this?” He will say (to Allah swt): “No, O Lord.” He will say: “Have My recording scribes been unfair to you?”
Then He will say: “Apart from that, do you have any good deeds?” The man will be terrified and will say: “No.”
(Allah) will say (to the man): “Indeed, you have good deeds with Us, and you will not be treated unjustly this Day.” Then a card will be brought out on which is written
Ash-haduan la ilaha illallah wa anna Muhammadan “abduhu wa rasuluhu
أَشْهَدُ أَنْ لاَ إِلَهَ إِلاَّ اللَّهُ وَأَنَّ مُحَمَّدًا عَبْدُهُ وَرَسُولُهُ
(I bear witness that none has the right to be worshipped but Allah (swt alone), and that Muhammad (pbuh) is His slave and Messenger).
He will say (to Allah swt): “O Lord, what is this card compared with these scrolls?” He will say: “You will not be treated unjustly.”
Then the scrolls will be placed in one side of the Balance and the card in the other (side). The scrolls will go up (i.e., be light) and the card will go down (i.e., will weigh heavily).”
Sunan ibn majah. Book 37, Hadith 204
* On the Day of Judgment, some people will enter Paradise without (being asked about their) accounts. And the deeds of some people who enter Hell will not be weighted, since all their deeds will become worthless. (Surat Kahf 18:105)
* The weight of deeds depends on sincerity and following the Sunnah. The more the deeds are sincere and coincide with the Sunnah the weightier they will be.
* The word of Testimony (bearing testimony that none has the right to be worshiped but Allah and Muhammad is His Messenger) is such a valuable act, that it wipes out all the previous sins. So, if after accepting Islam, one does not have a chance to do good deeds, and dies, then his testimony will be sufficient for his salvation.
* If after accepting Islam, one not follow its teachings strictly, he may in end up Hell, but after receiving the punishment of his sins he will come out of the Hell. And finally due to his monotheism Allah will admit him into Paradise.
* Everyone who utters the Word of Testimony only by his tongue without believing in it is a hypocrite and, he will stay in Hell forever; his
punishment is more severe than the punishment of a common non-believer.
Allah says: “Indeed, the hypocrites will be in the lowest depths of the Fire, and never will you find for them a helper.” (Surat An-Nisa 4:145)