- Can we take loan (without intrest)
- Can we pay some extra amount if we want
- What islam says about taking and giving loan ( without intrest )
Narrated Jabir bin `Abdullah:
I went to the Prophet (muhammad pbuh) while he was in the Mosque. (Mas`ar thinks, that Jabir went in the forenoon.)
Sahih al-Bukhari 2394
* A person may pay more amount if he wants or pleased than the actual amount of dept.
* It may be enhanced future relationship between the two
* Extra amount must not be pre-decided (like percentage etc. ) And totally its upon the will of person who repaid dept, otherwise it will become intrest based loan which is strictly prohibited in islam.
In islam you can take as well as give loan but that must be intrest free there is no pre-decided percentage or amount,